Wednesday, May 9, 2012

EULOGY for WALLY TOEWS May 9, 2012

SLOW AND EASY

This was Wally’s mantra. He was an old soul. He understood the principles of love and faith without questioning or testing them. Wally believed Jesus was his savior, he prayed every day of his life, and before he died, he read the Bible from cover to cover three times, while he could still hold his Bible in his hands. Despite his personal belief, Wally never preached. He lived by example and my strength and faith is his gift to me and to everyone whose life he touched. He never asked any of us to be anything other than who we are. He never set his goals for us. He encouraged us to set our own. Wally was proud of us all, and he made sure we knew that before he died.

SLOW AND EASY

Wally was a loving, gentle, humble man. He never bragged about his achievements, either in real estate or on the tennis court. His only signal that the day had gone well was his happy, tuneless whistle as he came through the door. We had no idea how many trophies Wally won through his life until Trish came across a box filled with them. Indeed, he did not recognize what he had done in his own life to make a difference in ours. He needed us to explain to him what a gift he was to us.

SLOW AND EASY

Wally was no saint. He was down-home human with a delightful sense of humor. For years he would come up with his funniest lines just before we went to sleep. This quirky humor is something the Toews brothers share. You haven’t lived until you’ve heard one of Hank’s blonde jokes. Hank, Jean, Fran, Henry and Margaret Toews. Trish, Don, Jesse, Amanda and Megan Harton. Because of Wally, our two families are now indivisible. Not because he demanded it or expected it, but because he let it happen in its own time. He loves you all and so do I.

SLOW AND EASY

Wally loved children. He saw them as unique souls. He wasn’t interested in molding them into what he thought they should be. He wanted them to discover what was in their heart of hearts and to be the best they could be at reaching their own dreams.

SLOW AND EASY

Wally adopted all his children. First Billy and Paul, his sons from his first marriage. Billy has since died and Paul cannot be with us today because he is looking after his mother and his family, but Paul is proud to be Wally’s son, and Wally has always been proud of Paul, who is quiet but cuts us up with self-effacing wisecracks that remind us of Wally. Paul has raised his son, Paul Jr. and is raising his step-son Ambros with the same love and respect he received as Wally’s son.

SLOW AND EASY

Then Wally met me and adopted Trish when we were married. Trish liked Wally from the moment she met him. He didn’t try to charm her any more than he tried to charm me. That was his charm. In many ways they are alike, in the ways they think, in the way they express their feelings – with deeds rather than words. When Wally adopted Trish, she finally had the family she longed for and a Dad who loved and respected her. Wally was always proud of his children, and when Trish and Don met and married, Don wasn’t just his son-in-law. Don became another son, close to his heart.

SLOW AND EASY

The greatest joys of Wally’s life have been his grandchildren. He had never held a baby of his own in his arms until he held his grandson Jesse – very gingerly at first but gradually with more confidence. And then two little girls – twins – Amanda and Megan arrived. And he could enjoy their growing up as he had missed most of Trish’s early years. His gift to them was to challenge them, whether they were aware of it or not. And they had to win any game they played with Papa honestly. He never let them win, and later, when it became difficult for him to play games with them, he still expected them to win honestly and not to make it easy for him.

SLOW AND EASY

One of Wally’s greatest delights was taking our nephews, Stephen and Kevin, to Maple Leaf games when they visited us from Kingston because the two boys were enamored with hockey and baseball and devoured Maple Leaf and Blue Jay history. To their surprise, Wally could match and sometimes out-trivia them. He thought his niece, Sheri-Lynn, looked like Princess Diana, especially on her wedding day where he spent much of his time becoming the pal of Stephen’s first born, Brodie. By the time Sheri-Lyn’s daughters – Kelsey, Hunter and Brooklyn – and Stephen’s sons Brandon and Jordan, and Kevin’s son Braden came along, he could no longer travel even short distances so he missed their growing up years. It is during this time, their father and my brother, Chris, visited us at Wilmot Creek. Hockey and baseball dominated their conversation except when we were playing a serious game of Rummy Cube. My brother learned how Wally plays to win. Wally loves you all and so do I.

SLOW AND EASY

Wally asked questions that many of us would cringe to ask for fear of imposing on another’s privacy. Instead he asked to listen, to learn and to understand, and no matter how many times he might hear the same information, he told me he always learned something new. He was a keen observer and understood body language. These skills made him a good strategist as opposed to manipulator.

SLOW AND EASY

Real estate was the business he loved. He could be his own boss. He most enjoyed helping first-time buyers. Throughout his more than 35-year career, he won many certificates, plaques and awards and was the original patron of Property Virgins in his selling style.

SLOW AND EASY

Of all sports, Wally loved to play tennis and the horses. He was a smart player – both on the court and at the track. He loved to bet on long shots and he loved the competitiveness of racing, to watch the horses train and gradually beat their own records. Often, in tennis, he lost the first set while figuring out his opponents’ weaknesses and then took the next two sets to win the game. When Parkinson’s affected his serve, he never let on and for a while he succeeded in faking it.

SLOW AND EASY

Animals – wild and domestic -- felt safe with Wally. When he was a boy, chipmunks, squirrels and even foxes would come up to him. It was his patience. He stayed still and waited and eventually won their trust. One night at midnight we were driving along the street approaching our condo and he spotted a hamster running wild in the park. He had eyes like an eagle because I never saw the little thing. Wally got out of the car and a few minutes later he brought him over to me. I couldn’t believe the soulful brown eyes staring back at me. The hamster seemed to understand he was safe with us. We put him in my purse until we got home and could fix up a cage for him. One of our cats, Scooter, learned to sit up on her hind legs so she could watch the hamster spin his wheel.

SLOW AND EASY

Wally seemed especially connected to our horses. Those that misbehaved he observed and figured out their KEY. One of our fillies would rear and shy away when approached from the left side. She had something called moon vision – everything loomed larger than life so if you approached from the left, she thought you were a giant. Wally figured out she needed the upper half of her stall door opened so she could look up and down the barn. Her skittishness disappeared, and she never placed worse than third through her racing career.

SLOW AND EASY

A Toy Pomeranian puppy, no bigger than a pound of butter, captured my heart and I brought him home. Wally was shocked. We had agreed on no dogs because when we retired he wanted us to travel and enjoy ourselves, but I sensed something very wrong with Wally and knew we wouldn’t be traveling as he hoped. He was so angry he didn’t talk to me for two days, but I knew in my heart of hearts this was the right thing to do. By the end of two days Wally had named the puppy, Yogi, and from then on our lives evolved around him. At one point a friend who was a dog trainer came to visit and observed who ruled the house. Yogi was so smart he obeyed every simple command she taught him immediately, but for Wally and me, he refused to co-operate. When our friend left, Wally said to me, “I don’t want an obedient dog. I want a happy dog.” My response to that – “it would be nice if he had manners.” Wally replied, “He does have manners. We just have to find the KEY.” A few weeks later I had to go away on a business trip. When I returned, Wally and Yogi had worked out their own communication system. If Yogi laid down on his side and lifted his right rear leg, he needed to go outside. If he sat up and begged, he was asking for water. If he danced in a little circle, it meant he was hungry and wanted to be fed. Yogi was Wally’s dog, and as Parkinson’s took more of him away from us, Yogi would lie by his chair and when his voice was so soft I couldn’t hear him, Yogi would come to get me. The only problem was that thereafter, whenever anyone talked to me, he barked to let me know they were speaking to me. Yogi died suddenly last year and there is comfort in thinking they are together now getting into some kind of mischief as they roll along in his golf cart over the rolling hills of heaven.

SLOW AND EASY

This was the title we gave our blog for the caregivers of people living with Parkinson’s. Wally encouraged me to write it to help others fighting this disease. Over time we linked up with many sufferers and caregivers in the United States and Canada, from England to Norway to Africa to Australia and they began to chat amongst themselves. They shared their symptoms, they shared their experiences, they shared their fears and their pain, and they shared what helped them so they could help others in the group.

SLOW AND EASY

Our blog won an award, and as a result Wally was invited by a scientific foundation in California to participate in the largest genetic study ever undertaken for Parkinson’s Disease in North America. They were looking for 10,000 volunteers. Wally was their 6,900th volunteer. Within six weeks we received the first results, and we announced them on the Parkinson’s chat group on Facebook where we explained what had been learned so far and how the more volunteers that joined the project, the better chance everyone had of finding a cure for this disease. Many group members signed up for the project. So far, the number of volunteers has increased to 7,500. After Michael Fox received his genetic results, he partnered his foundation with the genetic study so that the two groups are now combining funding to design a cure. Those diagnosed with Parkinson’s today will not suffer the horrible adverse effects of the drugs prescribed for Wally, Michael and Ali, and their peers.

SLOW AND EASY

When the Parkinson’s chat group heard Wally had died, the moderator of the group who is a published poet in England – Rob Bristol (He too suffers with Parkinson’s) published this tribute and expressed for me my final thoughts:

A TRIBUTE TO WALLY, HUSBAND OF BONNIE TOEWS,

WALLY LOST HIS BATTLE AGAINST PARKINSONS TONIGHT


SLIPPING AWAY



If I could walk once more with you,

I know what I would choose to do,

We would walk down memory lane,

Relive our loving years again.

......

Together, we'd walk arm in arm,

Remembering summer days of charm,

Times we laughed, things we said,

Nights we cuddled in our bed.

......

Recalling how we loved the beach,

Chasing dreams beyond our reach,

How we held each other tight,

Safe together, through the night.

.....

Years pass by, love grows strong,

Locked in hearts, our special song,

But as the night returns to day,

The Lord has taken you away

.....

When looking back at all we shared,

The love that proved we both cared,

I say these words to you tonight,

In His garden, we'll reunite.

.....

Forgive me should I shed a tear,

In my heart, you're forever here,

So my love, my friend, my light,

It's not goodbye, just goodnight...



by Rob Bristol's Poetry on Facebook, Monday, April 30, 2012 at 11:54pm

35 comments:

  1. Caregivers serve as home health aides and companions. They may help feed, dress, and bathe the patient. To learn more about Care giving visit us at http://www.phcsicare.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's indeed a miracle I can't believe am finally free from herpes virus, am grateful to this powerful herbalist called Dr Perfect.
      I'm Chris Anderson from UK I was sick of herpes for 3 years it affected my relationship with my girlfriend when she find out I was having herpes she left me, I missed her so much because I loved her with all my heart and she always makes me happy she was the source of my happiness I wanted her to come back to me, so I took every treatment and drugs but none could cure my sickness I never lose hope because I believe I will surely get cured and be reunited with my girlfriend again so I went online to search for herpes cure and I came across a comment of a man on how this powerful herbalist cured him of herpes, I didn't hesitate I emailed him and explained my problem to him on how this herpes has affected my relationship he replied my mail and he asked for some information which I gave him and he prepared a herbal cure when he finished preparing the cure he sent it to me and instructed me on how to use it and I did it as I was instructed, five days later I couldn't find any sign of herpes that's was how I was free from herpes virus and he also did a love spell that brought back my ex girlfriend, this was the best thing that have ever happened to me am indeed grateful to Dr Perfect for the help he has rendered to me if you need help to cure your diseases or bring back your ex contact him and get your problems solved at solutiontoallproblems1@gmail.com
      You can also add him up on WhatsApp +1 (256)-251-3614

      He can also cure the following diseases
      1. Herpes virus
      2. Chronic venous disease
      3. Gonorrhoea
      4. Hiv/aids
      5. Alzheimers disease
      6. Asepsis
      7. Cancer
      8. Cerebrospinal meingtitis
      9. Infertility problems
      10. Als/ebv
      11. Hpv
      12. Enlargement of any type
      13. Getting back ex lover/divorce
      14. Hepatitis a,b,c
      15. Syphilis
      16. Arthritis
      17. Severe atopic dermatitis
      18. Leukaemia/lupus virus and many more....

      Delete
  2. We all know what is the main purpose of home care and care givers those are t he responsible to take good care for the old ones but, and with this I remember the blog post I read a bout caregivers at home Leisure World, it's really great to be true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your post. This really is an amazing journey and inspiring for so many others. I am honored to have been asked to post this story on my blog.

    Caregiver San Diego CA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's indeed a miracle I can't believe am finally free from herpes virus, am grateful to this powerful herbalist called Dr Perfect.
      I'm Chris Anderson from UK I was sick of herpes for 3 years it affected my relationship with my girlfriend when she find out I was having herpes she left me, I missed her so much because I loved her with all my heart and she always makes me happy she was the source of my happiness I wanted her to come back to me, so I took every treatment and drugs but none could cure my sickness I never lose hope because I believe I will surely get cured and be reunited with my girlfriend again so I went online to search for herpes cure and I came across a comment of a man on how this powerful herbalist cured him of herpes, I didn't hesitate I emailed him and explained my problem to him on how this herpes has affected my relationship he replied my mail and he asked for some information which I gave him and he prepared a herbal cure when he finished preparing the cure he sent it to me and instructed me on how to use it and I did it as I was instructed, five days later I couldn't find any sign of herpes that's was how I was free from herpes virus and he also did a love spell that brought back my ex girlfriend, this was the best thing that have ever happened to me am indeed grateful to Dr Perfect for the help he has rendered to me if you need help to cure your diseases or bring back your ex contact him and get your problems solved at solutiontoallproblems1@gmail.com
      You can also add him up on WhatsApp +1 (256)-251-3614

      He can also cure the following diseases
      1. Herpes virus
      2. Chronic venous disease
      3. Gonorrhoea
      4. Hiv/aids
      5. Alzheimers disease
      6. Asepsis
      7. Cancer
      8. Cerebrospinal meingtitis
      9. Infertility problems
      10. Als/ebv
      11. Hpv
      12. Enlargement of any type
      13. Getting back ex lover/divorce
      14. Hepatitis a,b,c
      15. Syphilis
      16. Arthritis
      17. Severe atopic dermatitis
      18. Leukaemia/lupus virus and many more....

      Delete
  4. Has anything ever bothered you in life? Do you
    have any problem you need to solve? A pending
    court case you want to resolve in your favor?
    Health, relationship and finance. Welcome to
    the world of miracles and wonders, there are
    supernatural treasure and power to liberate
    mankind from all afflictions. Why cant you live a
    life of your dream? Why must you work so hard
    and yet earn so little? Why cant you be happy
    with the one you love and desire or why cant the
    one you love reciprocate and appreciate that
    love? Why would the doctor tell you there is no
    solution or cure to your problems? Why would
    your lawyer say you stand no chance, that your
    case is hopeless? Have you been cheated by
    anyone or those owing you money refuse to pay
    back? Do you need a rapid job promotion in
    your place of work? You want to venture into
    politics? Now I understand certain things are
    hard to believe and comprehend, but all I ask
    from you is only 3 days and if you will follow my
    instructions and use the items you will receive, I
    promise your life will never be the same
    again.If you find no relevance in the help I offer
    I solemnly appeals do not be vindictive and go
    in peace. And if your intentions are to take
    advantage of the powerful nature of our items
    for the purpose of evil, I will not have any
    business with you please be advised. May
    angels guide you. All inquiries should be
    directed to the Priest Abija email below Email:
    spirituallighthealing101@live.com or
    you can sent a text message to this number:(518) 303-6207!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great post it shows some information and best advice I needs for a blog. Thanks and keep on posting. Please visit http://goo.gl/EJCAig

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was so heartwarming and heart moving. Thank you so very much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am ANDRE ROMEO i want to thank Dr Oko { SOLUTIONHOME@OUTLOOK.COM } for curing my PARKINSON DISEASE when everyone turn against me, i have been searching for help since the past 3 years until i come across a testimony of a lady that said Dr Oko help her to cure her sickness and i was impress by her words and was force to contact this same man and explain my situation to him, he gave me his herbal mixture assured me that this will be the end of my sorrow and ask me to do some certain things that will hasten my healing which i did without wasting time, my greatest surprise was when i went for a medical test after seven days and my result came out to be NEGATIVE i must confess to everyone that DR OKO is the greatest spiritualist that i have ever come across, his herbal medicine are so effective, please contact him via email : solutionhome@outlook.com for urgent PARKINSON'S DISEASE CURE and other STDs including CANCER,HERPES AND LOW SPERM COUNT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's indeed a miracle I can't believe am finally free from herpes virus, am grateful to this powerful herbalist called Dr Perfect.
      I'm Chris Anderson from UK I was sick of herpes for 3 years it affected my relationship with my girlfriend when she find out I was having herpes she left me, I missed her so much because I loved her with all my heart and she always makes me happy she was the source of my happiness I wanted her to come back to me, so I took every treatment and drugs but none could cure my sickness I never lose hope because I believe I will surely get cured and be reunited with my girlfriend again so I went online to search for herpes cure and I came across a comment of a man on how this powerful herbalist cured him of herpes, I didn't hesitate I emailed him and explained my problem to him on how this herpes has affected my relationship he replied my mail and he asked for some information which I gave him and he prepared a herbal cure when he finished preparing the cure he sent it to me and instructed me on how to use it and I did it as I was instructed, five days later I couldn't find any sign of herpes that's was how I was free from herpes virus and he also did a love spell that brought back my ex girlfriend, this was the best thing that have ever happened to me am indeed grateful to Dr Perfect for the help he has rendered to me if you need help to cure your diseases or bring back your ex contact him and get your problems solved at solutiontoallproblems1@gmail.com
      You can also add him up on WhatsApp +1 (256)-251-3614

      He can also cure the following diseases
      1. Herpes virus
      2. Chronic venous disease
      3. Gonorrhoea
      4. Hiv/aids
      5. Alzheimers disease
      6. Asepsis
      7. Cancer
      8. Cerebrospinal meingtitis
      9. Infertility problems
      10. Als/ebv
      11. Hpv
      12. Enlargement of any type
      13. Getting back ex lover/divorce
      14. Hepatitis a,b,c
      15. Syphilis
      16. Arthritis
      17. Severe atopic dermatitis
      18. Leukaemia/lupus virus and many more....

      Delete
  9. I got my Mom's caregiver in the Philippines. Filipina are so industrious and very respectful

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dove Home Care provides care across the West Midlands. Find out more about our services and the areas we cover..
    Parkinson’s Disease Care

    ReplyDelete
  12. Irrespective of receiving daily oral or future injectable depot therapies, these require health care visits for medication and monitoring of safety and response. If patients are treated early enough, before a lot of immune system damage has occurred, life expectancy is close to normal, as long as they remain on successful treatment. However, when patients stop therapy, virus rebounds to high levels in most patients, sometimes associated with severe illness because i have gone through this and even an increased risk of death. The aim of “cure”is ongoing but i still do believe my government made millions of ARV drugs instead of finding a cure. for ongoing therapy and monitoring. ARV alone cannot cure HIV as among the cells that are infected are very long-living CD4 memory cells and possibly other cells that act as long-term reservoirs. HIV can hide in these cells without being detected by the body’s immune system. Therefore even when ART completely blocks subsequent rounds of infection of cells, reservoirs that have been infected before therapy initiation persist and from these reservoirs HIV rebounds if therapy is stopped. “Cure” could either mean an eradication cure, which means to completely rid the body of reservoir virus or a functional HIV cure, where HIV may remain in reservoir cells but rebound to high levels is prevented after therapy interruption.Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes,Hepatitis,I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara so i contacted him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com even talked on whatsapps +2348149277967 believe me it was easy i drank his herbal medicine for two weeks and i was cured just like that isn't Dr Itua a wonder man? Yes he is! I thank him so much so i will advise if you are suffering from one of those diseases Pls do contact him he's a nice man.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases ... Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetis, Fribroid,Parkinson's disease,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Fibromyalgia, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or whatsapp, @ .. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, phone number .. + 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. All thanks to Dr Larry who did a love spell for me for my ex lover to return home. I will keep sharing this until people who also need help see this for his wonderful help. You can contact him on his via email assurancesolutionhome@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +1(424)-261-8520.
    https://assurancesolutionhome.blogspot.com website http://assurancesolutionhome.website2.me/ youtube https://youtu.be/4shxcyUlqtg




    All thanks to Dr Larry who did a love spell for me for my ex lover to return home. I will keep sharing this until people who also need help see this for his wonderful help. You can contact him on his via email assurancesolutionhome@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +1(424)-261-8520.
    https://assurancesolutionhome.blogspot.com website http://assurancesolutionhome.website2.me/ youtube https://youtu.be/4shxcyUlqtg

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's indeed a miracle I can't believe am finally free from herpes virus, am grateful to this powerful herbalist called Dr Perfect.
    I'm Chris Anderson from UK I was sick of herpes for 3 years it affected my relationship with my girlfriend when she find out I was having herpes she left me, I missed her so much because I loved her with all my heart and she always makes me happy she was the source of my happiness I wanted her to come back to me, so I took every treatment and drugs but none could cure my sickness I never lose hope because I believe I will surely get cured and be reunited with my girlfriend again so I went online to search for herpes cure and I came across a comment of a man on how this powerful herbalist cured him of herpes, I didn't hesitate I emailed him and explained my problem to him on how this herpes has affected my relationship he replied my mail and he asked for some information which I gave him and he prepared a herbal cure when he finished preparing the cure he sent it to me and instructed me on how to use it and I did it as I was instructed, five days later I couldn't find any sign of herpes that's was how I was free from herpes virus and he also did a love spell that brought back my ex girlfriend, this was the best thing that have ever happened to me am indeed grateful to Dr Perfect for the help he has rendered to me if you need help to cure your diseases or bring back your ex contact him and get your problems solved at solutiontoallproblems1@gmail.com
    You can also add him up on WhatsApp +1 (256)-251-3614

    He can also cure the following diseases
    1. Herpes virus
    2. Chronic venous disease
    3. Gonorrhoea
    4. Hiv/aids
    5. Alzheimers disease
    6. Asepsis
    7. Cancer
    8. Cerebrospinal meingtitis
    9. Infertility problems
    10. Als/ebv
    11. Hpv
    12. Enlargement of any type
    13. Getting back ex lover/divorce
    14. Hepatitis a,b,c
    15. Syphilis
    16. Arthritis
    17. Severe atopic dermatitis
    18. Leukaemia/lupus virus and many more....

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome,Fibromyalgia, Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have being on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and i never thought I would ever get a cure I had and this made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship he broke up with me when he finds out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cured and let her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease… Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid, Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues. He's a good man.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Uniworld Care2Help was established to provide an ongoing solution for elder people in significant need of care, assistance and support. Our services are distinguished by the experience of our caregivers, the responsiveness of our staff and our expertise in home care.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello everyone, i'm Linda Harry from United State i was diagnosed with Parkinson Disease  for over 6 years which made me loose my job and my relationship with my Fiance after he discovered that i was having Parkinson, he departed from me, and i tried all my best to make him stays, but he neglected me until a friend of mine  from UK told me Great healer, who will restore my life back with his powerful healing herbal medicine. then he  sent me his email address to contact him- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. and i quickly contacted him, and he said my condition can be solved, that he will treat the disease immediately only if i can accept trust on him and accept his terms and condition, i Agreed because i was so much in need of help by all means, so i did all he instructed me to do. And surprisingly after two weeks, He sent me a text, that i should hurry up to the hospital for a checkup, which i truly did, i confirm from my doctor that i am now ( PARKINSON NEGATIVE) my eyes filled with tears and joy, crying heavily because truly the disease deprived me of many things from my life, This is a Miracle, dr imoloa also uses his powerful herbal medicine to cure the following diseases:  lupus disease,  mouth ulcer,  mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis A.B.C.,   syphilis,  diarrhea,  HIV/AIDS,  Huntington's Disease,   back acne,  Chronic renal failure,   addison disease,  Chronic Pain,   Crohn's Disease,   Cystic Fibrosis,  Fibromyalgia,   Inflammatory Bowel Disease,  fungal nail disease, Lyme Disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major Depression,  Malignant Melanoma,   Mania,  Melorheostosis,   Meniere's Disease,  Mucopolysaccharidosis , Multiple Sclerosis,  Muscular Dystrophy,  Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease, parkison disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy,  Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease,   Back Pain,  Back Sprain,   Bipolar Disorder,  Brain Tumour,  Malignant,   Bruxism, Bulimia,  Cervical Disk Disease, cardiovascular disease, Neoplasms, chronic respiratory disease,  mental and behavioural disorder,     Cystic Fibrosis,   Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma,  Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis.  chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease,  impotence,  feta alcohol spectrum,  Dysthymic Disorder,   Eczema, tuberculosis,  Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease, bone cancer, lung cancer. contact him on email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. and also on whatssap- +2347081986098

    ReplyDelete
  20. My symptoms started at the age of 47. My fingers on my left hand were stiff and were difficult to move. People noticed that my walk was not normal. I was often asked did I hurt.I noticed nothing different about my walk. It was difficult getting up from a chair and getting out of a car. I was diagnosed a year later, it was the onset of tremors starting in my right hand that caused my other symptoms to be recognized as Parkinson's.I am now 59. With the new herbal medicine i purchase from totalcureherbalfoundation.blogspot.com was my only way to get fast relief from this PD,their herbal supplement effectively reverse my Parkinson's disease condition and alleviate all my symptoms. 

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello everyone, i'm Linda Harry from United State i was diagnosed with Parkinson Disease  for over 6 years which made me loose my job and my relationship with my Fiance after he discovered that i was having Parkinson, he departed from me, and i tried all my best to make him stays, but he neglected me until a friend of mine  from UK told me Great healer, who will restore my life back with his powerful healing herbal medicine. then he  sent me his email address to contact him- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. and i quickly contacted him, and he said my condition can be solved, that he will treat the disease immediately only if i can accept trust on him and accept his terms and condition, i Agreed because i was so much in need of help by all means, so i did all he instructed me to do. And surprisingly after two weeks, He sent me a text, that i should hurry up to the hospital for a checkup, which i truly did, i confirm from my doctor that i am now ( PARKINSON NEGATIVE) my eyes filled with tears and joy, crying heavily because truly the disease deprived me of many things from my life, This is a Miracle, dr imoloa also uses his powerful herbal medicine to cure the following diseases:  lupus disease,  mouth ulcer,  mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis A.B.C.,   syphilis,  diarrhea,  HIV/AIDS,  Huntington's Disease,   back acne,  Chronic renal failure,   addison disease,  Chronic Pain,   Crohn's Disease,   Cystic Fibrosis,  Fibromyalgia,   Inflammatory Bowel Disease,  fungal nail disease, Lyme Disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major Depression,  Malignant Melanoma,   Mania,  Melorheostosis,   Meniere's Disease,  Mucopolysaccharidosis , Multiple Sclerosis,  Muscular Dystrophy,  Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease, parkison disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy,  Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease,   Back Pain,  Back Sprain,   Bipolar Disorder,  Brain Tumour,  Malignant,   Bruxism, Bulimia,  Cervical Disk Disease, cardiovascular disease, Neoplasms, chronic respiratory disease,  mental and behavioural disorder,     Cystic Fibrosis,   Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma,  Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis.  chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease,  impotence,  feta alcohol spectrum,  Dysthymic Disorder,   Eczema, tuberculosis,  Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease, bone cancer, lung cancer. contact him on email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. and also on whatssap- +2347081986098

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sincerely i was so sad when my husband was diagnosed of Parkinsons disease 2 years ago, when he was 49. He had a stooped posture, tremors, right arm does not move and also a pulsating feeling in his body. He was placed on Senemet for 8 months and then Siferol was introduced and replaced the Senemet, during this time span he was also diagnosed with dementia. He started having hallucinations, lost touch with reality. Suspecting it was the medication I took him off the Siferol (with the doctor’s knowledge) and started him on PD natural herbal formula we ordered from Dr James, his symptoms totally declined over a 3 weeks use of the Dr James HERBAL Formula or Parkinsons disease natural herbal formula. He is now almost 51 and doing very well, the disease is totally reversed! my Husband was cured and now my Husband is free from Parkinsons, i went to the hospital that said there was no cure to Parkinsons and informed them about my Husband healing and they were surprised. here is the contact email ( jamesherbalformula@gmail.com ) also reach him on hangout or through his whatsapp number via +2348102574680 Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I was diagnosed in November 2007 with Parkinson's Disease. I have left side tremors, balance and gait issues and some non-motor symptoms:  quiet voice, some cognitive decline, small handwriting. I am currently on Sinemet for tremors and Cymbalta for neuropathy related to diabetes and previous chemotherapy. It was on my 25th anniversary of surviving breast cancer that I got the PD diagnosis. I am 69, retired, single woman sharing a house with my sister.  I like to read, quilt, and crochet. I have been reading up on PD.  Until I read too much and it scares me.  Then I put it away until I calm down and can research it some more. I need advice and some direction. I searched further, visited Parkinson’s websites, blogs. I find info about someone having the same symptoms. I was really determined. Fortunately for me, I stumbled on a testimony of someone who had Parkinson’s for several years and was cured through Herbal medication. I read awesome stories of people whose condition were worse. I was not a fan of Herbal Medication, because I once believed that they have not researched it enough. But due to numerous testimonies  I was more than willing to try it…. I contacted  Dr. Fabien, and I purchased the medicine and used just the way doctor instructed. Its a thing of joy to come back and make my review.. It became a miracle for me within 7 months. The herbal medication worked without any trace of side effects on I’m…. totally free. I have been cured for Parkinson’s. I was a shocking experience with the medicine. I never knew I will be free for Parkinson’s disease.  Email dr.fabiencontantin@gmail.com or www.kunimeherbs.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. It's very simple to find out any matter on net as compared to textbooks, as I found this article at this website.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in reality used to be a entertainment account it. Glance complicated to more added agreeable from you! By the way, how could we be in contact?

    ReplyDelete

  26. I was diagnosed of Parkinson disease 4 years ago, I started Azilect,
    then Mirapex as the disease progressed. In January last year, I
    started on PARKINSON DISEASE HERBAL PROTOCOL from Ultimate Herbal Clinic
    Few months into the treatment, I made a significant recovery.
    Almost all my symptoms are gone, great improvement with my movement
    and balance. Its been a year, life has been so good! Reach them at
    www.ultimateherbalclinic.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. My husband was diagnosed with early onset Parkinson's disease at 57.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle, things were tough for me, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure ultimate herbal clinic, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimate herbal clinic, they walked us through the proper steps,am highly recommended this www.ultimateherbalclinic.com to anyone who needs help.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I was suffering from Parkinson's since 2016 & life had become disastrous for me,72 % of my body was covered by Tremors.After taking product from www.ultimateherbalclinic.com under supervision of Dr Ernest Albrecht, I started getting results within 3 weeks of their dosage .One day I got extremely sick, could not keep anything down, difficulty standing, restless sleep,I Started taking this remedies 2 times daily Morning and Evening, I am writing this to inform others that nothing was really working to help my PD other than this product.I went off my previous medications (with the doctor's knowledge) and started on their Parkinson's disease herbal formula.Treatment went very well and tremors are gone.

    ReplyDelete
  29. i was diagnosed of parkinson disease 5 years ago,i started azilect,then mirapex as the disease progressed in february last year,and i started on parkinson disease Herbal medicine from ultimate herbal home,few months into the treatment i made a significant recovery,almost all my symptoms are gone,great improvement with my movement and balance,it been a year and life has been so good for me,contact them at ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete


  30. My husband was diagnosed with early onset Parkinson's disease at 57.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle, things were tough for me, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure ultimate health home, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimatehealthhome they walked us through the proper steps,am highly recommended this ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com to anyone who needs help.

    ReplyDelete
  31. i was diagnosed of parkinson disease 5 years ago,i started azilect,then mirapex as the disease progressed in february last year,and i started on parkinson disease herbal medicine from ultimate life clinic,few months into the treatment  i made a significant recovery,almost all my symptoms are gone,great improvement with my movement and balance,it been a year and life has been so good for me,reach them through there website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    ReplyDelete

If you have questions you would like answered about caregiving a person with Parkinson's Disease in future posts, please add them to your comment. I have no medical knowledge and cannot discuss drug treatments.